Tranquil Serenity Happiness Blast Essential Oil Blend.
- 10 drops chamomile
- 10 drops Bergamot
- 10 drops orange oil
- 10 drops cypress oil
- 10 drops frankincense
Mix oils together, and store in an oil jar. You can toss in your diffuser or mix a few drops to place in your oil warmer. Either way plug in your device and enjoy the wonderful scent that fills your home.
There is a lot of goodness squished into this tiny blend. When you burn this in your warmer, you are going to release into your home a blast of tranquility that will send you warm wishes and happiness all evening long.
Mom and Dad certainly need to do their part when it comes to staying healthy, and that can be a bit of a challenge when you are busy running errands, working, and minding the children.
Energy, sleep, and relaxation seem to be distant memories in your busy life, but with the help of these essential oils, you are going to get a glimpse of that back. Use these oils in a diffuser, in an oil warmer, or mixed with a carrier oil for the best results, and get ready to feel like you again.
Have you missed those nights when you felt like you could go on forever? Do you miss those mornings when you get up and get right to work, ready to take on the day? If you do, then these are the oils for you.
It doesn’t take long before you see the results of them in your life. Sleeping better, thinking more clearly, and focusing on what you need to do are just the beginning. Soon, you are going to see more energy and better health tag along, too!
“There are mixed opinions on whether or not you should ingest essential oils. Some people say it’s just fine, others swear that it’s toxic and you should avoid it at all costs.
You can make your own decisions, but remember that if you do decide to ingest them, you need to highly dilute the oil you are ingesting, and only take 1 or 2 drops in an entire day. Never consume more than this, and never let children under the age of 18 ingest oils at all.
They are full of wonderful benefits, but they need to be treated the right way, and moderation and respect are 2 of the biggest essentials that come with the use of essential oils.”
Excerpt From: Stevens, Adrienne. “Essential Oils: 120 Amazing Recipes For Your Mind, Body and Soul.”
- Beautiful And Fun | Notebooks | Diaries | Journals | Notepads
- Building Faith, Hope, Love – A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39
- Good Night’s Sleep Essential Oil Blend
- Meadows And Flowers Essential Oil Blend
- Bathroom Accessories Set | Toothbrush Holder | Soap Dispenser | Soap Dish | Toilet Brush Holder | Trash Can | Tumbler
- Indoor Flower Pot Garden Planter | White, Gold, Grey Ceramic | Quality, Beautiful, Minimalist Design
- Portable Clothes Closet | Non-Woven Black Canvas Fabric | Wardrobe Double Rod Storage Organizer
- Fast Aluminium Defrosting Tray For Frozen Food | Thawing Plate Board | No Electricity, No Microwave, No Hot Water | Dishwasher Safe
- Steamer Mesh Basket Insert | For Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot Accessories, Ninja Foodi
- Hallmark Reversible Gift Wrapping Paper Roll | Weddings, Birthdays, Holidays | Beautiful, Designer, Decorative