Good Night’s Sleep Essential Oil Blend.
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 5 drops rose oil
“Mix oils together, and store in an oil jar. You can toss in your diffuser or mix a few drops to place in your oil warmer. Either way plug in your device and enjoy the wonderful scent that fills your home.”
“Get this going in your diffuser about half an hour before you get ready for bed. By the time you are ready to go, your room is going to be filled with this relaxing scent, and you will crawl into your bed, and be transported to a wonderful, restful dreamland.”
Mom and Dad certainly need to do their part when it comes to staying healthy, and that can be a bit of a challenge when you are busy running errands, working, and minding the children.
Energy, sleep, and relaxation seem to be distant memories in your busy life, but with the help of these essential oils, you are going to get a glimpse of that back. Use these oils in a diffuser, in an oil warmer, or mixed with a carrier oil for the best results, and get ready to feel like you again.
Have you missed those nights when you felt like you could go on forever? Do you miss those mornings when you get up and get right to work, ready to take on the day? If you do, then these are the oils for you.
It doesn’t take long before you see the results of them in your life. Sleeping better, thinking more clearly, and focusing on what you need to do are just the beginning. Soon, you are going to see more energy and better health tag along, too!
“There are mixed opinions on whether or not you should ingest essential oils. Some people say it’s just fine, others swear that it’s toxic and you should avoid it at all costs.
You can make your own decisions, but remember that if you do decide to ingest them, you need to highly dilute the oil you are ingesting, and only take 1 or 2 drops in an entire day. Never consume more than this, and never let children under the age of 18 ingest oils at all.
They are full of wonderful benefits, but they need to be treated the right way, and moderation and respect are 2 of the biggest essentials that come with the use of essential oils.”
Excerpt From: Stevens, Adrienne. “Essential Oils: 120 Amazing Recipes For Your Mind, Body and Soul.”
- A Beautiful Gratitude Journal To Help You Practice Gratefulness For Happiness
- Decorative | Creative | Beautiful | Art | Add Color, Life And Personality To Any Room In Your House
- Quick Tips To Help You Achieve | A Professional | Trendy | Fashionable Look |Women In The Workplace
- Skincare Products Recommended To Help You Get Fresh And Radiantly Young Skin | Non-Natural
- Forsythia is Blooming Everywhere! — Flaming Purple Jellyfish
- Clearing Your Mind And Soul Essential Oil Blend
- Tranquil Serenity Happiness Blast Essential Oil Blend
- Beautiful And Fun | Notebooks | Diaries | Journals | Notepads
- Building Faith, Hope, Love – A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39
- Good Night’s Sleep Essential Oil Blend