Attar of Oud | Agarwood, Sandalwood | Aquilaria Crassna | Anaesthetic, Sedative, Antioxidant | Miracle Botanicals | Essential Oils.
- Attar of Oud Essential Oil is high quality Cambodian Agarwood steam distilled in Hawaiian Sandalwood. Main Chemical Components: (Z)alpha-Santalol (48.19%), (Z)beta-santalol (15.11%).
- Botanical Name: Aquilaria Crassna / Aroma: A unique aroma with no natural analogues, musty and woody.
- Plant Part: Fungus Infected Wood / Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation In Hawaiian Sandalwood.
- Country of Origin: Cambodia/Hawaii / Color/Consistency: Orange color, very thick and viscous consistency.
This Attar of Oud Essential Oil is a unique distillation composed of 20% oud (also known as agarwood oil) and 80% Hawaiian sandalwood. It is a more affordable alternative to pure oud oil, and can be used for both perfumery and therapeutic purposes.
Oud essential oil is an extremely rare and precious oil extracted from trees in the Aquilaria family, which grow throughout northeastern India, Bhutan, and parts of Southeast Asia. The oil is produced when the wood is infected by a specific kind of mold, a process that is both rare and that requires a long time to complete.
Even though oud oil has a mythic status in many religions, it is still relatively unknown in the West. It is quickly taking root among designer perfumes, but at the moment, most oud oil is still consumed in Japan and Saudi Arabia.
Due to the complex and long-running process that’s needed for the oil to be created, oud is very expensive. As a consequence, buyers need to beware of the many synthetic, cheaper alternatives have recently appeared on the market.
Properties: Anaesthetic, Sedative, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Aphrodisiac, Antimicrobial, Carminative
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: A unique aroma with no natural analogues, musty and woody.
Blends with: Buddha Wood, Rose Otto, Muhuhu, Jasmine, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Cape Chamomile
“Ittars are believed to have special medical value and they are generally classified based on their effect on the body. ‘Warm’ ittars such as musk, amber and kesar (saffron) are used in winters, as they are believed to increase body temperature. Likewise ‘cool’ ittars such as rose, jasmine, khus, kewda and mogra are used in summers for their perceived cooling effect on the body.”
“There were many varieties of Attar which could be used at different times of the year. Some of the popular fragrances used in the winters were warm notes of the Hina that were prepared from Saffron and Musk. A few examples of the warm Attar included Amber, Musk, Oud, and Saffron. They were used to increase the body temperature during cold seasons. Cool Attars were used in summer to bring some cooling effect on the body. A few examples that add to the flavorful notes of summer include Jasmine, Kewda, Rose, Khus, and Mogra. Unlike other types of fragrances, Chameli can be applied at any time round the year. Attar has been used as the main ingredient in medicines from the early days. True Attar is formulated from oil that is extracted by traditional Degs Steam Distillation or by cold rolling.”
“Types of Attar used as medicines Although Attar is mostly used as a perfume to provide a pleasant after effect, it can also be used for medicinal purposes as an aphrodisiac. A few examples include Musk, Oud, Sandalwood, Rose, Hina, Anbar, and Jasmine.” Wikipedia
- Rockrose Cistus | Cistus Ladaniferus | Anti-infectious, Antiviral, Astringent | Miracle Botanicals | Essential Oils
- Phone Ring Holder And Finger Ring Stand | Classy, Beautiful And Quality | Universal Cell Phone Cradle Kickstand | Phone Accessories
- Electric Air Fryer | Cooking Appliances
- Waste Bin Bags | Trash Bags | Garbage Bin Liners | Dustbin Bags | Kitchen Trash Can Liners
- Dread locking Wax | Twisting And Retwisting | Textured, Natural And Black Hair
- Metallic Gift Wrapping Paper Rolls | Various Colors For All Occasions And Functions
- Portable Gift Wrapping Paper Cutting Tools For Various Holidays And Functions
- Salted Crispy Potato Chip Snack Bags | Delicious, Tasty, Pleasant
- Fluffiest Plush Queen Size Comforter Duvet | Goose Down Alternative Set | Ultra Soft For All Seasons
- Cotton Ear Bud Swabs | Ear Care | Personal Care