Rockrose Cistus | Cistus Ladaniferus | Anti-infectious, Antiviral, Astringent | Miracle Botanicals | Essential Oils.
- Traditional Cistus, distilled leaves and stalk containing the powerful resin that this plant produces. Other oils from this plant are from the resin only and referred to as Labdanum. This oil has a strong, long lasting amber-like aroma. Main Chemical Components: alpha-Pinene (58.08%), Bornyl Acetate (6.60%).
- Botanical Name: Cistus Ladaniferus / Country of Origin: Spain.
- Plant Part: Leaves/Stalk / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled.
- Color/Consistency: Pale Golden-Yellow with thin Consistency.
Rockrose Cistus Essential Oil is reminiscent of honeyed fruit, and is commonly used in aromatherapy for its centering and calming properties. Rockrose Cistus has traditionally been used for respiratory issues, as well as healing cuts and wounds.
Rockrose Cistus Essential Oil is also used as an immune system booster and tonic. In skincare, the oil is used for its astringent, toning, and tightening effects on the face and skin.
Rockrose Cistus Essential Oil has antimicrobial properties and is used in aromatherapy for staph, e. coli, and candida.
Uses: Anti-infectious, Antiviral, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Astringent, Antimicrobial, Tonic.
Aroma: Sweet, Warm, Dry, Rich Herbaceous.
Perfumery Note: Base.
Blends with: Bergamot, Cape Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, German Chamomile, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Opoponax, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Scotch Pine, Vetiver
In popular medicine, infusions of cistuses are used to treat diarrhea. Cistus creticus specifically is traditionally used for cold, flu, respiratory tract infections.[c Petals from the flowers of several species of Cistus are the basis of Chanel No. 5 perfume.
Cistuses are suitable for sunny gardens with a nearly frost-free Mediterranean climate. The hardiest of the species is C. laurifolius, which survived the hard frost at Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew in 1895 that eliminated all the cistuses save this and two white-flowered natural hybrids, C. × corbariensis, already grown by John Tradescant the Elder, and C. × loretii, a 19th-century introduction. Wikipedia
- Phone Ring Holder And Finger Ring Stand | Classy, Beautiful And Quality | Universal Cell Phone Cradle Kickstand | Phone Accessories
- Electric Air Fryer | Cooking Appliances
- Waste Bin Bags | Trash Bags | Garbage Bin Liners | Dustbin Bags | Kitchen Trash Can Liners
- Dread locking Wax | Twisting And Retwisting | Textured, Natural And Black Hair
- Metallic Gift Wrapping Paper Rolls | Various Colors For All Occasions And Functions
- Portable Gift Wrapping Paper Cutting Tools For Various Holidays And Functions
- Salted Crispy Potato Chip Snack Bags | Delicious, Tasty, Pleasant
- Fluffiest Plush Queen Size Comforter Duvet | Goose Down Alternative Set | Ultra Soft For All Seasons
- Cotton Ear Bud Swabs | Ear Care | Personal Care
- Chocolate Assortments | Nutritious, Great, Quality, Delicious